Saturday, January 24, 2015

Farpe

Progress continues!

Meanwhile I have just learned of a new way in which men have been unthinkably misogynistic.


I shall not let Arketer Labs fall behind on the quest for Progressiveness, for indeed progress is what we are all about.

Pending a release of new flatulence guidelines, all men found to be farting above acceptable decible ranges will be subject to disciplinary behavior including- but not limited to- mandatory dietary fiber restrictions. Cabbage in particular will be verboten.

We shall also institute educational courses to better teach all female henchpeople how to achieve proper equitable-range flatulence in specially prepared spark-and-open-flame free classrooms.


I am afraid I am far too busy to write further, I need to work out the guidelines with HR immediately.

Progress continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment